Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Guess I'll Concentrate On Food...Could Be Worse!

Actually, it is my neck and my achilles that are saying no to the gym.  I'm definitely starting to get restless, but like I said before, I'd rather take a week off than risk a more serious injury.  Plus, I can barely turn my head to the left without cringing.  Sooooo I decided I would just concentrate on food instead :) 

Here is our tentative menu for the week:

Tuesday - Quinoa Mushroom soup with Kale chips & mango frozen yogurt for dessert
Wednesday - Cheesy Fried Polenta Cakes with Spinach Shroom Beans & Green Bean Fries
Thursday - Leftovers and Peanut Goat Cheese Salad
Friday - Chorizo Eggs and Baked Potato Chips
Saturday - Over Easy Cheesy Eggs with Toast for Breakfast & Veggie Soup with Green Bean Fries for Dinner

We will also be trying to pack at least a little bit each night.  We still have yet to pick up boxes but a friend told Brent that we should look on craigslist for people trying to get rid of their moving boxes.  I definitely recommend this because I just looked this morning and there were at least 3 or 4 listings from today asking people to pick up leftover moving boxes for free.  Can't argue with that!  I am not a fan of moving so I want to break it up throughout the next two weeks so that we don't have to run around like crazy next weekend.  That's the plan, at least.  Wish us luck!


On that note, is it 5 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment