Friday, December 9, 2011

Things I'm Loving...Because I Am Lazy

Nothing to exciting to write about so here are some things I'm loving and made me smile:


I <3 fresh snow.

OMG - how can you not smile?


Love scarves - will be trying most of these!

Brent and I are currently reading the third book in the series (Mockingjay) and we love it!  Book review coming soon once we are all done!

Next party I have, these will be made!

True that.

Love the black lace accent - absolutely adorable.

I watch a lot of TV but HIMYM is and has been one of my favorites for a long time!

I crack up every episode.  The first season was not great but season 2 and on have been hilarious!

The preview for the next episode was INSANE!  Can't wait.

Pinned Image (source)
That is some sound legal reasoning right there :)

I miss Michael Scott.

& one last thing - if you are still with me...Help make a little boy's christmas wish come true! 


I will definitely be sending him one...and making Brent send one...and my mom...and my MIL...and anyone else I can convince to spend a $1.50 on a christmas card and stamp - to make a little boy's christmas that much more special!

His name is Max and all cards should be send to the below address:

Max c/o Hailey Remish
417 Jones Street
Belle Vernon, PA
15012

DOOOO ITTTT!

Happy Friday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment