Monday, November 7, 2011

Lazy Weekend

Brent and I laid low this weekend and tried to get over our colds.  We left the apartment to walk the dog and that's about it.  We watched Something Borrowed, Saw: The Final Chapter and Bad Teacher along with a plethora of shows on our backed up DV-R (House, Grey's Anatomy, Community, Secret Circle, Nikita, etc...I told you, we watch a lot of TV haha).  We ate a lot of ice cream - because we are sick, of course.

BUT!  We definitely feel better.  We are not 100 percent but we are getting there. 

As for my backed up "Thankfuls" - I will just include 3 today!

WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR:

I am thankful for my mother - who is by far the sweetest woman alive.  While I have a very short fuse with her sometimes, I know that she is amazing and I am very, very lucky to have her. 

I am thankful for my father - who I definitely inherited my short temper from but he has inspired me on my career path as well as teaching me that work is not as important as family!  Plus, he is pretty entertaining...at least to me ;)

I am thankful for my mother-in-law - I definitely hit the jackpot with this one.  I cannot relate to those women who complain about their mother-in-law.  My mother-in-law is always there for me and Brent and made me feel like I was a part of the family immediately.

I probably have the best parents I could ever ask for.  I know that they will always be there for me and that they are always rooting for me.  I don't think I tell them how much I love them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment